Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's bring this thing back from the dead...

Man, I wish I had a blog. Oh wait, I do.

I'm gonna blab about stuff on here. You might find it interesting. But most importantly, I'm TERRIBLE at staying connected to my friends. I love you guys very much, and I want to keep you up to date about my life with my beautiful amazing family, a great church, and a great job working with incredibly talented people.

We live in Houston, TX now. I work as a Media Director at www.ecclesiahouston.org, and a Road Manager for www.robbieseayband.com. I've had the privilege of working with Live, Evanescence (early years), and played with some great guys in a band called India (r.i.p.). We're thankful for the past and hopeful for the future. Here's to the ride....

Let's do this

- Matt


Amanda's blog:
www.outlawfamily4.blogspot.com

No comments: